Global Assignment Services
As more companies expand globally, international assignments have become increasingly common. Global corporations and joint ventures often require employees to temporarily relocate internationally. The duration of an international assignment often varies, depending on the purpose and objectives of the assignment.
Whether your employees are on a short-term or an extended assignment, Executive Class™ and Beltmann Relocation will work to ensure transferees can focus on the demands of their new position and not the challenges of relocating.
Benefits Counseling & Administration
Compensation, benefits, COLA (cost-of-living adjustment), and taxes are more complex for both the employee and your organization, during global assignments. That’s why we work with your finance, benefits, and payroll teams, to provide a wide range of ongoing services throughout the duration of the assignment.
- COLA Reporting and Management
- Cost Estimates (without tax & COLA calculations)
- Cost Projection (includes tax & COLA calculations)
- Expenses Administration
- Financial Services
- Global Mobility Strategy Consulting
- Global Banking
- Global Tax Services
- International Wire Transfers
Visa & Immigration Services
We partner with a global team of experienced international relocation specialists that are expertly equipped to manage inbound and outbound global immigration services. Working with this elite Immigration team, the focus is on providing a smooth customer experience that enhances the international relocation process, not just achieving a successful application.
- Legal services to ensure proper immigration procedures are followed
- Filing for visas, work permits, passports, and other related services
- Entry, re-entry, business visas & renewal support
- Monitoring of the application process to avoid delays and mistakes
- Compliance audits, policy suggestions, and tailored to fit the company culture
From the initial policy consulting call through the move itself, there are a lot of moving pieces associated with an employee relocation. Whether an intra-country/domestic or international relocation, lump sum, or complete VIP services package, we are expertly positioned to offer the best departure services available during an international relocation in every region around the world.
- Auto Shipment
- Home Sale
- Lease Break Assistance
- Pet Shipment/Transport
- Travel Assistance
- Household Goods Transport
Setting your employees up for success upon arrival at their new locations will be key to meeting your company’s goals. Our global network and expansive resources allow us to help clients achieve these goals. Our destination services help employees and their families settle in and prosper in their new homes.
- Airport Transfer
- Auto Leasing
- Car Rentals
- Cross-Cultural Training
- Daily Chauffeur Services
- Home Finding
- Language Training
- Mortgage Assistance and Direct Bill (U.S. Inbound)
- Partner Career Support
- Rental Assistance
- School Placement Services
- School Search Assistance
- Settling in Services
- Temporary Living