When it comes to executive relocation, HR departments, RMCs, and mobility departments turn to Executive Class. EC has a business model that inherently mitigates risk. This model reduces escalation and client involvement and eases the emotional impact on the executive and their family. If the above is essential to you and your department, and “YES” is the answer to any of the following statements, it’s time you found out more about Executive Class.
Are you interested in a relocation service that caters to an executive and their family?
Will a seamless executive relocation keep your reputation intact and shine a positive light on your department?
Do you want a relocation supplier that genuinely understands what is needed and acts as an extension to your operation?
Do you have a relocation package and desire services that go above and beyond basic packing, loading, and delivery?
- EC is corporate America’s first choice for executive relocation.
- EC has a consistent satisfaction rating of 4.82 out of 5.
- EC has seamlessly relocated 12,000+ executives and their families.
- EC has over 70 employees and contractors and still growing.
- EC has a complex over 40,000 square feet with offices, a warehouse, and a state-of-the-art driver facility.
- EC’s parent company, The Beltmann Relocation Group, offers:
- A fleet of 400+ specialized trucks.
- 11 nationwide locations.
- Company-owned warehouses with over 800,000 square feet.
- North American Van Lines’ largest hauling and booking agent.